Monday, April 26, 2010

Ready to Go Home!!!!

We're totally bored now and ready to go home!! Only one more day (Tues), then off to Moscow on Wed and then home on Sat.....can't wait!!

Roman is napping now. He woke up a couple of times in the night and cried out as he has been doing. I don't know if he's dreaming, or if he slightly wakes up and is unsettled. I'm not sure, but I'm thankful that he goes right back to sleep. Today we tried to keep him up all morning, did lunch and then put him down for a nap at 1:00. I really think he's in that in-between stage of dropping his first nap, b/c the past couple of days he would take a really long nap early and then not nap in the afternoon. So, I thought we would try this today, and so far it's been working!

The most amazing thing to me is that Roman is actually using the potty! We decided to keep him in the habit of using it (while still using diapers, of course), and he has continued to amaze me. This may gross some of you out, but after eating a huge breakfast, I put him on the potty about 30 min. later and he did numbers 1 & 2 - and he's only 14 mos old! Craziness!!

Anyway, after he gets up from his nap we're going to go bum around at the baby store here. It's great weather outside - sunny and 54 degrees! I hear him stirring now......


1 comment:

  1. We are ready for you to come home! Enjoy your last few days, I bet the baby store will be interesting and very different from a store here. I am so jealous he is practically potty trained. WOW! Amazing, Love you, HP

    ReplyDelete