Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow

I really should go to bed, but I had to post one last time........I can't believe we leave tomorrow. Today was an emotional day, but I have to say that Kate was the one who cried when we left Lucy at the kennel! So sad :( But, she's going to get lots of perks that I signed her up for while she is there.

Kate couldn't be any happier. She is getting to spend the night with her cousins (my 2 nieces), and she hardly even noticed that I was leaving :)

I think I'm officially over-packed, and I'm ready to go. Whew I'm tired, but not as tired as my poor husband. It's 10:20 p.m., he is still in Jackson, hasn't packed, and still has more work to do. I don't know if he'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Pray for him to get here safely, that all goes well with our travels, and I'll try to update soon.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys!!! It's here! We will be praying for you in this last stretch in bringing your sweet baby home. Keep us all posted;)

    ReplyDelete