Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Judge Said YES!!!!!


Praise the LORD - GOD is good!!!!!!!!! Everything went very smoothly today. Wes did great on answering his questions, and I think I did well on my questions as well. What a relief!!!! This has been the longest day ever! And I can't wait to see Roman tomorrow - our SON :)

His name will be Roman Anthony Pennel. I can't wait to post pics - ladies of the yahoo group, when can I do that again?? I couldn't remember if it was once you're in Moscow or after court.

I'll update more later - off to celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. PRAISING THE LORD with you today! HE is good. What a way to wake up and read that another child will soon be with his forever family!! I am so excited for you all, enjoy these days you have in Kras:) Amy Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! My heart swells with you right now. We are so so so happy for you. We praise God!

    Some people have waited to post pics til they got back to the US. We did it right after we had her in our custody on GOTCHA DAY!!! =)

    Enjoy your day celebrating! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!!! Such great news to wake up to;) The Lords victory! Enjoy your time and we will continue to pray for strong bonding with little Roman (such an adorable name) and smooth transitions;) All glory to Him!!!

    We posted pics on Gotcha Day;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Thank God! Gotcha Day...how cute and fitting. Enjoy every second of your time with Roman.
    Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! We are so happy for you! I will let everyone know in the CG. Also I went to play with Lucy today and she was SO excited! I figured she would wear out since she was doing the running, but in the end it was me that got wore out! :-)

    ReplyDelete