Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday

Today was another good visit with Roman! He was glad to see us I think. I wasn't sure how he would respond after not seeing us for a couple of days, but he did great! He seemed a little sleepy at first, but he perked up.

I was playing with him and holding him over me (I was kind of lying on my back), and it was obviously a little too soon after lunch to be doing that. He did more than spit up on me, and it went down my shirt. It was SO gross! The smell of it made me feel sick, and there wasn't anything for me to use to clean up except a small napkin. Anyway, that was my not-so-fun experience today. I think I'll be taking a change of shirt from now on :)

Tomorrow we're going to take him to get his passport picture made. That should be interesting. I'm hoping and praying he does well in the car and doesn't get motion sickness. Wes had a case of that today, so we haven't done much since returning to the apartment. It really could happen to anyone.....it's cold outside, hot inside, our driver drives like a maniac, the roads are full of pot holes and the pollution/exhaust is just terrible. It's enough to make anyone sick to their stomach.

I guess that's about it. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad he was happy and remebering yall! Hope the passport pic goes well and no one else gets car sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! Well it sounds like you have had some official mother son bonding time! I hope the Passport adventure goes well. I love reading your blog, it is the highlight of my day. Love you

    ReplyDelete