Monday, April 5, 2010

Mixed Emotions & Big Blessing

Well, we are only a few days away from leaving!!!! I'm getting excited, but I'll be really excited once I'm on my way to Memphis with all my bags packed and everything done! I'll be sad to leave Kate and even sad to leave Lucy (our dog). I hate to board her for so long and then bring home another child to torture her. Kate will be having a blast with her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, but I'm going to miss her terribly! I can't believe I'll miss 3 weeks of her little life - she's so cute and sweet these days! But, I know it will all be worth it, and she's excited about baby Roman. Oh and for those of you who don't know already - his name is Roman :) and we'll keep it as his first name. Roman Anthony Pennel - I think I'm allowed to post that........I can't wait to post his pics online for all to see :)

The happiest part of my day today was when I called Delta to see if they could refund the fees they charged us for changing our tickets (due to the judge changing our court date). They agreed!!! Yahoo!! $400 back :) makes me happy!!! Praise the Lord!


1 comment:

  1. So glad they refunded the money- what a blessing! I can't believe you are leaving THIS friday!!! Oh my goodness!! I am so excited for you guys!! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete