Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Post from Kras!

I've been busy, busy packing!!! Yay!! It takes a while to pack up 3 weeks worth of stuff after you've "settled in" at a place :) I think I've got all I need for Roman in my carry-on, his suitcase is packed, and mine is packed except for a few last minute items.

We have to get up and be ready by 4:30, but I don't care!! I'll just be ready to go! Actually I was thinking about that even if I get up at 3 or 3:30 a.m., it's really helping me transition to Moscow time, since it is 4 hours behind us. So, really I'll be getting up at 7:00 a.m.

Anyway, nothing really new to report. Roman did well again today not taking a morning nap. He at lunch and we put him down at 1:00. He napped 3 hours yesterday, and has napped 2 hours so far. He is teething, so he did hit a very grumpy spell around 10:30 this morning, but once he got passed it he was fine.

Wes goes around 6:00 p.m. with our facilitators to pick up Roman's passport - I can't wait to see it :) One step closer to going home!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! We will all be so glad when you all get here safely! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete