Sunday, January 10, 2010

Travel Dates


I found out 3 days ago about our travel dates for our first trip!!! This is the first moment I've had to blog about it, because I've been SO crazy getting things arranged. Wes is out of town until Friday of this week, so that added some difficulty to it all.

We leave on Tuesday, Jan 19th!!!!!! It was more of a YIKES when I found out, but more and more it's feeling like a YAY as I get more and more done. Since Wes is out of town until Friday night, we'll only have 1 day (Monday) to go to Nashville to get our doctor visit in - it's definitely going to be a whirlwind, but I can't wait to see the little guy!!!!

Lots of prayers will be needed over the next week and a half - we are SO incredibly blessed, and we are so thankful to be closer to family. They already have been and will continue to be such a huge help and part of helping us bring him home!

Can't wait.....will keep you updated

1 comment:

  1. Do you have to get physicals before trip one? If so, it sounds like you are going to have a quick return to Russia if all goes well! I think that is the killer wait (between trips) so I'm praying that if God confirms this is your son that you you will be able to return for him in March or April :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete