Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back Home

We've been home for several days now, but I'm just now updating :) Lots of laundry, sorting pictures, organizing more paperwork, etc. has kept me busy!!

Our flights home were great, but long! For those of you whose children watch Dora, you might appreciate that I couldn't help but sing the theme song when our last flight landed......"We did it, we did it....lo hicimos, we did it!!" Sorry........sidebar

Anyway, we hope to send our family coordinator an important document asap - our updated home study - in order to receive our court date. Unfortunately, our paperwork isn't as clean as I would like it to be.......moving complicated things! I had everything in order, and then learning I had to have everything updated with our new address threw a wrench in my plan :) 2 important forms (our immigration form that is required for us to bring an adopted child into the U.S. and our FBI clearances) are the ones I'm worried about, because they are both government forms. You can't always "rush" them along if you know what I mean.

So, we are busy working on updating our last court documents and just excited about what this year will bring!! Wes starts the shop in a month, and then hopefully soon after that we'll get to go back on our 2nd trip and bring home our baby boy! Yay!!!! I'm ready to settle into our "new normal."

2 comments:

  1. So Glad you are home, and I sing the Dora song after making supper - LOL. You are funny and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to have speed in completing paperwork and for it all to go smoothly and for the judge to look at it all favorably so you can return for court within the next couple of months.

    heather
    www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete