Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seriously?

Wow is all I can say to the email I received yesterday from my family coordinator! She asked me the status of our I-171H and told me that they went ahead and submitted our paperwork to court. They expect a court date to be issues next week sometime, and they think it will be in April.

This is definitely an "up" on the up and down roller coaster, but it totally through me into a tailspin yesterday. All I could do was laugh, b/c this whole process is so unpredictable to me! I'm very excited, but will remain guarded until next week. I'm also praying we get our I-171H back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Praying you will get your I-171H soon!

    heather
    www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! How wonderful, I hope it works out that you get that date next I will pray for you!! WOW - Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you all. Yay! Brought a tear to my eye that yall are getting so close. Can't wait.
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete