Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a dork....I can't help it! :)



Whenever Kate plays in the kitchen with her tennis shoes on, the velcro on her tennis shoes inevitably gets stuck to one of the rugs. She pitches a little squealing fit as Kate likes to do, b/c she gets very frustrated that she's stuck to the rug. It's kinda funny to see it in real life....anyway, this happened around lunch time today. So, I went in the kitchen and helped her take her shoes off, and I then told her to take her own sock off. This is to protect her from slipping and busting on our slick hardwood floors. I came into the kitchen later, and the pictures above is what I saw................She is a girl after my own heart.......she put her socks inside her shoes, JUST LIKE ME! How cute?! That's why I'm a dork :)

She also recently got two new toys. We got her a little tennis racket, and she got Disney Princess roller skates from her Aunt Heather, Uncle Ryan, and cousins Buck and Theodore. See pictures and videos below.




1 comment:

  1. You are not a dork, just cool like me! I do the same. I cannot believe she just knew to do that, how awesome! Also love the pic of her and the skates!!!

    ReplyDelete