Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!


I'm looking forward to this coming year! Roman has been home 8 months now, and it's interesting to think about us going on our first trip to meet him last January. It's crazy to think how all of our lives have changed in just a short time.

Roman is kicking off the new year by getting tubes in his ears on Tuesday. I'm SO thankful and ready for this. I think it will help him feel so much better, and I'm also hoping it will help his speech by being able to hear better.

We had a great Christmas! We couldn't have asked for a better time. 2010 was an amazing year, and I'm looking forward to how God will continue to show Himself to us in 2011.


1 comment:

  1. such a cute family picture! I love the ones from Roman's referral pictures on your previous post. What a great year for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete