Thursday, October 1, 2009

5 Months and Counting

So, it has been 5 months since we were registered into our region, and we still have not received a referral. The "expected" and anticipated wait was approximately only 2 months. I emailed our family coordinator yesterday. She said that she would let us know as soon as she even had any information on a referral, however, she hadn't heard any news of one yet. She said she knows the wait is "excruciating"........I think that word describes it perfectly. I have to know that (for some reason or reasons) it is best for us in the long run that things are happening as they are.

Hopefully next time any of you check back I'll have good news :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Claire, thanks for the update. We are certainly thinking about your guys and praying for you all. You are right that things happen in perfect timing, but we often don't see that until afterwards, so it should be interesting to look back and see why it is taking so long:) We CANNOT wait to see you guys!! Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of little boy referrals coming so slowly in this region so I am still puzzled by your wait time. I'm praying for you to have God's strength and peace as you wait on the revelation of the son He has chosen for your family.

    heather
    www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just know you are waiting on that one perfect baby boy. God has a plan for you and that little one! We will be praying for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your wait has been so long:( You have been in my prayers as I know how hard the waiting can be..."excrutiating". I know these words don't help the pain of it but know that God has a reason:) His reasons are because he has hand selected your child for your family and the time is not yet. "I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord...Wait for the Lord. Be strong and take heart. And wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14. Praying for you and cannot wait to see what the Lord has for you:)

    ReplyDelete